Baton Rouge Business
Law Firm, Since 2002.
E. Allen Graves, Jr.
- Commercial Litigation
- Construction Law
- Public Contract Law
- Real Estate
- Louisiana State University Law Center, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- J.D. - 1992
- Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge
- B.S. - 1985
- Louisiana, 1992
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Louisiana, 1993
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Louisiana, 1993
- U.S. District Court Western District of Louisiana, 1993
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Co-author “Advanced Construction Law in Louisiana”, National Business Institute, 2002
- Co-author “Louisiana Construction Law” State Public Construction Law Source Book, CCH Incorporated, 2002
- Co-author “The Use of Experts in Construction Litigation”, Louisiana State Bar Association CLE, 2000
- The Shaw Group, Inc.
- Angelo Iafrate Construction, L.L.C.
- Hearn Construction, Inc
- James Industrial Constructors, L.L.C.
- GCE, Inc.
- Masters Maintenance & Construction, Inc.
- Built-Rite Construction, Inc.
- Tri Star Builders, Inc.
- Buquet & LeBlanc, Inc.
- School Aids, Inc.
- Cajun Concrete Services, Inc. v. Caldarera & Company, Inc., 759 So.2d 237, 2000, La. App. 5 Cir., 2000
- Baton Rouge Bar Association, Member
- Louisiana State Bar Association, Member
- Federal Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Forum on the Construction Industry, Tort and Insurance Practice and Public Contracts Law, Member
- Chamber of Greater Baton Rouge, Member
- Capital Region Builders Association, Member
- Louisiana Home Builders Association, Member
- National Association of Home Builders, Member
- American Land Title Association, Member
- Louisiana Land Title Association, Member
Current Employment Position
- Wray & Kracht, L.L.P., Partner, 1998 to 1999
- Gaspard & Graves, L.L.P., Partner, 1997 to 1998
- Wray & Kracht, L.L.P., Associate, 1992 to 1996
- Bank One